- Published: December 25, 2021
We are looking for a Strategy and Operations Lead to join the management team of our businesses and drive forward some of Lemonade's most impactful initiatives.
A mastery of strategy, data, and execution is integral to this role. You’ll harness rigorous, data-driven analytics to help inform business goals and priorities, and then put plans into action. .
Candidates should have demonstrated leadership experience and a clear record of problem solving and execution, as well as being comfortable partnering with senior executives.
- 6+ years experience working for a top management consultancy
- Experience in roles with execution responsibilities including GM roles, is highly preferred
- Track record of driving significant operational changes working with leadership teams
- Experience in the insurance industry is a plus
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects from beginning to end
- Experience conducting complex data analysis
- Proficiency in SQL and BI tools (e.g., Looker) is a plus
- Driven by impact, and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You embrace innovation and change, and love to get shit done
- Experience mentoring and guiding more junior team members is a plus
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We’re powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do—from our business model to our office culture.