Have we got a job for you?!
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!Check out our values
We’re looking for a highly-talented and experienced Indirect Strategic Purchasing Manager to join our Purchasing team, someone that is passionate to significantly contribute and be part of a growing global company. The ideal candidate will be able to build strong and trusted relationships across the organization and be able to quickly adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
The candidate will have experience in globally leveraging and sourcing purchasing initiatives and projects to meet the business requirements while driving cost savings through negotiations and efficiencies bringing value to stakeholders. Ability to work individually as well as a collaborative team member is a must.
- 8+ years of experience in a global company in an Indirect Purchasing role
- Lead global strategic business and operational categories
- Responsible for managing relationships and negotiating with key suppliers at a senior and strategic level including contractual knowledge and understanding to review, lead and manage the end-to-end process
- Take charge and manage projects on behalf of the business for strategic initiatives
- Ability to evaluate, identify and mitigate commercial and operational risks with the business stakeholders and develop opportunities and improvements to key contracts, processes and business requirements
- Develop, implement and maintain supplier relationships and evaluation processes to measure effective supplier performance and compliance
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- Closely work with the Finance team to evaluate and analyze contractual value, effectiveness and efficiency opportunities and ROI’s
- Review and analyze global spends and suppliers to identify areas for standardization and consolidation globally
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to combine independent work with teamwork
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience in the Payments or Online business industry
- Experience in multi-national working environment (collaborating with remote teams)
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.