- Published: August 30, 2021
We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cybersecurity.
And we are looking for an exceptional and passionate project manager to join our operations team in Israel.
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in complex analysis and:
are driven by curiosity,
thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Managing project/s scope, content control, and budget
- Managing risks and mitigation plans
- Maintaining direct contact with customers and building long term relationships
- Managing the overall strategic plan across company divisions: operations, R&D, QA, Integration, service, etc.
- Defining, prioritizing, negotiating, and communicating customer requirements
- Managing third-party suppliers
- Taking on a major part of the pre-sales process, including defining timelines and efforts
- Playing an active role in the technical analysis and debugging of issues
Your tool box
- Fluent English – a must
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing large scale programs – a must
- Experience in managing complex technical systems in the telecom, security or information domains
- Experience in working in a global environment with customers – a must
- Strong multitasking capabilities
- Ability to travel abroad intensively
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- PMP certification – an advantage
- Technical knowledge- R&D background, experience with large scale systems
- Degree - BSc in engineering or equivalent
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us.
Our purpose is crystal clear: we deliver Actionable Intelligence in the service of a safer world. This purpose lives in all of our people and guides us in everything we do.
We are calling out to the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
So, if this is you then we’re the match for you. And you’ll love it here because:
We empower our people to explore, learn, and grow
We develop cutting edge technology that makes this world a safer place
Our teams are small, agile, and collaborative
We have a global presence that spans every continent (excluding Antarctica), with development centers in Israel and around the world
We provide many and varied opportunities for individual exploration and career development
We have a vibrant culture where you can fulfill your bold ambitions
We encourage creativity and personal expression
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
We are able to work remotely for almost all roles and countries and make every effort to make the work-from-home experience comfortable and productive for employees. And whether you’re working from home or in an office, your health and wellbeing are always our top priority.
Curious? Apply now.