- Published: October 17, 2021
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for an experienced top-notch Strategic partnerships manager to drive growth for our global partnerships with SMBs globally, by developing client pipelines, setting go-to-market strategies, driving execution, solving analytical and operational challenges, and leading business development initiatives, all while impacting our strategy and product! Is this you?
What’s the job?
You will be a part of our global Partnerships unit, leading end to end execution of global partnership in the space of: Banks and FI’s, Ecommerce, Logistics, Ewallets, more.
- Drive client impact and partner-related revenue growth:collaborate with geographic leads to create and maintain a global client sales pipeline, originate, and support client opportunities by developing the services business for early and follow-on client deployments.
- Originate, develop, and execute new partnerships: lead discussions with internal leadership teams to develop joint business models and client value propositions; own complex workstreams that involve collaborating with stakeholders with a range of different incentives and desired outcomes.
- Be an expert in Payments & Ecommerce: Stay up to date on emerging trends, technologies, disruptors, and business models impacting Payoneer’s clients; leverage knowledge to inform Payoneer’s partnership strategy and client recommendations in the space
Impact our strategy and product roadmap while working closely with people all over the world - from senior management to our on-the-ground local teams, in the most exciting emerging markets!
In this role you will…
- Work with our teams in various markets to educate them on our partnerships offering, gather information, identify opportunities, build customer pipelines and evaluate market potential
- Work collaboratively with Professional services. Product, R&D, operations, local teams, and Sales throughout the partnership Lifecycle from prioritizing, screening, operational launch, and on-going relationship management
- Develop frameworks for partnership expand and support efficient business growth.
- Analyze and track our performance using dashboards, analytics, and financial models, while measuring our success vs. a set of KPIs
- Develop and enhance the relationship with assigned Alliance Partner(s) in order to build market expansion engagement strategies
- Use data and market inputs to plan and design go-to-market strategies, and lead execution in collaboration with our local management, sales, marketing and partnership teams
- Identify joint offerings and GTM plans with Partners
- Identifies gaps in Partner(s) strategies and develops mitigation plans to fill gaps to meet partner requirements
- Serve as the focal point for field escalations and resolutions.
- Responsibly for leading Partner status meetings and follow-ups
- 2+ years of experience in strategy consulting/high-tech BD team Or 2+ years of experience in project/product high-tech roles, with strong business background
- 2+ years of experience in hands on development of global partnerships
- B.A/B.Sc. in an analytical discipline (engineering, mathematics, economics, etc.)
- Developed business or go-to-market strategies for new products
- Used logical and analytical thinking to provide actionable insights on business opportunities
- Driven change while working with multiple stakeholders from different functions
- Adapted quickly to a new business environment with fast learning and high independency
- GTM / Sales / marketing experience – an advantage
- Banking / payments / Fintech experience – an advantage