- Published: September 9, 2021
accessiBe, the #1 automated web accessibility solution, is looking for an experienced Strategic Partnerships Manager to be a part of accessiBe’s growth. We are looking for an exceptional hunter-like partner manager to develop and manage relationships with some of the largest SaaS companies within the web solution industry. The ideal candidate has an impressive track record as a strategic partnerships manager and a strong enthusiasm for accessiBe’s product.
- Develop and manage full-cycle strategic partnerships, from prospecting to relationship management
- Create partnerships with various web solution companies to increase revenue for accessiBe
- Identify opportunities for partnerships with entities that are excited to share accessiBe’s mission and build meaningful new relationships.
- Assist partners to progress throughout the partnership life cycle, achieving milestones to meet internal goals.
- Manage and grow existing relationships with partners to maximize mutual value on all sides
- Represent accessiBe externally, generating enthusiasm and new leads at every opportunity.
- At least 3 years of experience in customer success, partnerships and/or sales from a SaaS company
- Native English- A Must!
- Incredible relationship-builder with an ability to engage, connect, and maintain relationships with a wide diversity of individuals
- Well-developed skills in sales, partnerships or customer success, including identifying leads, building relationships, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Creative, flexible, well-organized and solution-oriented
- Self-motivated and a team player with a can do attitude that is willing to go the extra mile
- experience in the US market
Working days/hours: Monday- Thursday and 2 Fridays a month from 3pm- 12am (flexible)