Our Partnership group is growing and we are looking for a strong Presale manager. You'll work closely with our business partners and with their end clients (both existing and new prospects) to ensure monday.com delivers the best value to their business needs and challenges.
As a Presale manager at monday, you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of our platform. Through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, and objection handling in customer interactions, you’ll support our partners with the sales processes.We are looking at experienced individuals that would be able to establish the team’s methodologies and streamline our sales processes. You’ll be a strategic member of our team working closely with Partners, Product, Customer Success & Sales
About The Role
- Play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of monday.com
- Lead POC’s & solution consulting sessions in order to educate our business partners and their customers on the features of our products.
- Leading discoveries & organizational mapping workshops, ROI calculations, Proof-Of-Concept demonstrations, Use case planning, - Assessing the pros and cons of possible strategies.
- Making recommendations for improvement, using computer models to test them and presenting findings to partners & customers.
- Build strong relationships with our business partners and their clients. Understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com is taken to the next level.
- Collaborate with partners & consulting firms in creating consulting offerings focused on achieving business goals through the use of our technology.
- Oversee complex multi-product projects and support multi-product solutions with monday.com partners.
- Develop customer-facing programs that will help our business partners to execute effectively.
- Leverage deep product knowledge to lead the solution consulting aspect in large and complex sales processes.
- 3+ years in a Sales Engineering role (or similar) in a SaaS environment
- A deep technical curiosity for how IT systems work in a business context
- Great communication and customer facing skills
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of GraphQL - an advantage
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Business process mapping skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers
- Exceptional teamwork capabilities