Nice to meet you – we are Kornit Digital!
Kornit Digital, a leading-edge company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries, is looking for a Strategic Alliances Manager
As Strategic Alliances Manager you will be responsible to scale the product-related alliances at Kornit.
Your immediate responsibility would be to lead the development of a long-term strategy and execution plan, including clear ROI and priorities, objectives and focus areas. Once the operational plan is in place, focus will move to manage the practice, and execute on building long-lasting alliances which will fuel Kornit’s growth.
This position will report to the Strategic Marketing Director and will be based in Israel.
What will you do?
- Design product-related Strategic Alliances strategy, required infrastructure and priorities
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing, R&D, Corp Dev, Application, Services, and Sales throughout the Alliance Lifecycle(s) from prioritizing, screening, operational launch and on-going relationship management
- Develop framework for expectations of assigned Alliance Partners to expand business
- Develop Alliance Strategy for execution with assigned Alliance Partner(s)
- Responsible for developing detailed business plan for assigned partner relationship(s)
- Develop and enhance the relationship with assigned Alliance Partner(s) in order to build market expansion engagement strategies
- Identify joint offerings and GTM plans with Alliance Partners
- Designs Sales Enablement strategies and strategic growth initiatives and communication materials associated with launching Alliance Partnership (s)
- Identifies gaps in Kornit Digital and / or Alliance Partner(s) strategies and develops mitigation plans to fill gaps to meet marketplace requirements
- Serve as the focal point for field escalations and resolutions
- Responsible for leading joint Kornit Digitaland Alliance Partner status meetings
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years Executive Business Development/ Sales Experience or Marketing experience
- Strategic thinker with strong execution skills
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Must be comfortable with complexity and multi-disciplinary matrix management
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Willingness to travel