About Dig Security
We are a new and fast-growing cybersecurity startup, still in stealth mode, focusing on Cloud Data Security, and based in Tel- Aviv. We were founded by serial entrepreneurs, who previously sold their companies and are well funded by one of the top cyber security VCs. Our solution is the only cloud-native solution that offers a painless, innovative, and thorough solution to protect data assets in the cloud.
TLDR - What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced VP Product Management to play a key role in defining the roadmap and lead ideation, execution, and prioritization to launch product improvements every week. With a clear understanding of our business strategy and market differentiation, you will work closely with the executive team and collaborate with forward-thinking UX, Backend, and Frontend teams to deliver new product capabilities on behalf of our customers.
You will be in charge of the product strategy, rollout, go-to-market, and scale, while developing tailored products to achieve market fit across different countries and segments of users. As part of a product-driven company, you will lead the entire product lifecycle through development, testing, launch, user feedback, and more. This role will report directly to the Chief Executive Office of the company.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Leading and mentoring a team of Product Manager and Product Designer, this role will be responsible for the end-to-end product management cycle, from strategy to implementation.
● Collaborate with Product designers (UX) to develop use cases and user flows.
● Own the product roadmap, priorities, decisions and communicate with C-level staff and other stakeholders.
● Conduct user and market research - including working with customers to understand their needs.
● Define metrics and analyze data on usage and business performance.
● Design new features, define the scope, and deliver value rapidly.
● Write product plans, detailed requirements, and user stories.
● Be a trusted business partner to the engineering team and serve as a strategic advisor for all technical and business-related matters related to the product.
● Analyze the competitive landscape and collaborate with sales and marketing to evangelize product releases, build highly compelling and evidence-based competitive positioning content.
● Coordinate with Marketing to develop launch strategies and execute product launch plans.
● 5+ years of product management experience in a B2B industry environment.
● 3+ years experience in the Cyber-Security ecosystem.
● 3+ years of people management experience, managing Product Managers.
● Experience working with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP).
● Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
● Ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment and scale to accommodate rapid growth.
● Familiar with software methodologies for B2B including UX and UI definition and design.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
● Proactive, can-do attitude, leadership, and excellent communication skills.