* Team8 Portfolio Company
We are a new and fast-growing cybersecurity startup, still in stealth mode, focusing on Cloud Data Security and based in Tel- Aviv.We were founded by serial entrepreneurs, who previously sold their companies and are well funded by one of the top cyber security VCs.Our solution is the only cloud-native solution that offers a painless, innovative, and thorough solution to protect data assets in the cloud.
TLDR - What are we looking for?We are looking for a Senior cloud security researcher with hands-on experience working and researching public cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure). In this role, you will analyze data exfiltration paths from different data assets and provide in-depth reporting in correlation with industry compliance frameworks and ongoing attack surface research. You must be experienced with analyzing events from multiple sources and drafting threat model reports.A passion for cloud security, a determination to learn and understand new cloud capabilities, and a customer-focused mindset are all critical to your success in this role.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analyze data assets in public clouds in terms of APIs, user experience, and data interactions to identify threat models.
- Write detailed reports for each data asset threat model.
- Compare threat models with industry compliance frameworks.
- Write blog posts and whitepapers related to data assets threat models.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Data Science on mitigating data assets threat models through product improvements.
- Be up to date with all new releases and APIs across all major cloud providers.
- 5+ years of experience in Security Research.
- Strong understanding of Cloud / Databases, implementation, and processes.
- Strong understanding of web protocols and data security concepts.
- Experience in writing security research reports and presentations.
- Experience in research blogs and/or speaking engagements.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree from a college or university (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline), or equivalent security industry work experience.