* Team8 Portfolio Company
We are a new and fast-growing cybersecurity startup, still in stealth mode, focusing on Cloud Data Security and based in Tel- Aviv.We were founded by serial entrepreneurs, who previously sold their companies and are well funded by one of the top cyber security VCs.Our solution is the only cloud-native solution that offers a painless, innovative, and thorough solution to protect data assets in the cloud.
Roles and responsibilities
As a Senior Full-stack Developer, you will research, design, and implement cloud security products using the most up-to-date and cutting-edge technologies and frameworks, across all cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc). You will build and be responsible for high-performance, massively scalable, always-available cloud-based systems.
- At least 3 years of Java/Python/NodeJS experience in commercial or open-source software development.
- Experience with design and architecting large and scalable cloud-based applications.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Experience with building responsive and accessible enterprise-grade web applications.
- Experience working in an agile and dynamic environment.
- Outstanding drive and communication skills.
Nice to have
- BSc in Computer Science and/or elite software army unit graduate.
- Experience with Microservices architecture (Kubernetes, GKE, EKS, AKS, Docker, Serverless, etc).
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and cloud infra. Have the ability to “make stuff work" on top of writing good code.
- Experience with big-data architectures (using Kafka, Splank, Flink, etc).
- Familiarity with Cyber Technologies, Information Security and Software Security, etc.