Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Senior Product Manager? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team and lead our growing eCommerce product.
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. We have offices in Ramat Gan and Beer Sheva and are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem, where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams and socialize with friends.
What are some of the things you will do on a day-to-day basis?
- Grow our eCommerce business by developing new products and features.
- Define the product strategy and own the full cycle of product development – ideation, sizing and modeling, clients validations, wireframing, user testing, AB testing, in-depth data analysis, discovery with R&D, specs writing, launching, monitoring. And then iterate, and iterate again.
- Serve as the internal and external product evangelist; build relationships with prospects, customers, industry experts, and Taboola internal team members.
- Research and understand key customers, market trends, upcoming opportunities, and challenges.
- Work alongside Product Marketing and other functions, to drive product launches, feature rollouts, etc.
- Commit to results, and report on progress. Present to the company executive management on a quarterly basis.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management for online products.
- A Doer with a proven track record of making an impact as an entrepreneur, leader or a product manager.
- Proven knowledge and experience of product life cycles both technology and business
- Strong leadership skills in prioritizing and effectively working with an engineering team to make the right trade-offs.
- Strong project management skills – managing complex processes across multiple teams.
- Experience in crafting product requirements based on user research and data.
- Analytical, obsessed with data, skilled in solving complex problems. Experience with collaborating with product analysts.
- Verbal, sharp, making solid arguments. Experience with articulating the right messaging and narratives.
- Superb team player and fun to be with (to blend well with similar team members).
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with global teams and balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams.
- Strong outbound capabilities – successfully working with global clients at senior levels – advantage
- BSc in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent.
- Willingness to travel (at least once a quarter, once the world gets back on track 😁).
- So, if you're passionate about eCommerce, working with professionals, making a real and powerful Impact, using Big Data best practices, and feeling like one big happy family, Groo is the best place for you!
- Proven track record of defining and building trusted eCommerce products visible to millions of customers.
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
- Strong analytical skills, including basic knowledge of SQL a plus.
Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.