Coralogix is rebuilding the path to observability using a real-time streaming analytics pipeline that provides monitoring, visualization, and alerting capabilities without the burden of indexing.
By enabling users to define different data pipelines per use case, we provide deep Observability and Security insights, at an infinite scale, for less than half the cost.
We’re looking for an exceptional and experienced Senior Product Designer to join our design studio and help move the needle in a fast-paced and growing environment.
You will design end-to-end user experiences from early wire-frame to mockups to final implemented live features and work closely with the R&D and product teams to bring these experiences to life. You will also contribute, manage, and refine our product styleguide.
In your day-to-day, you’ll be designing work tools that help developers, DevOps, and R&D people to manage software. From market research to wireframing to designing user flow. We are looking for a solid and independent designer that knows how to be a problem solver and understands how to make technical solutions clear for technical people.
- 4+ years of experience designing a complex system/platform
- Experience collaborating closely with R&D
- Expertise with prototyping and design tools (Sketch, Figma, or similar solutions)
- Understanding of CSS and HTML
- Experience in working with data via Google Analytics, Hotjar, and similar solutions
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong English abilities
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- A university degree in Design – an advantage
- Passionate about developing exceptional UX
- A skilled problem solver who can research and understand complex problems and deliver simple, yet elegant solutions
- A portfolio that showcases relevant experience