Are you passionate about technology?
Are you enthusiastic about being part of a company that combats cybercrime?
Are you driven by leading initiatives and establishing cross-organization services?
Well… if the answer is YES, then you should join our brilliant team, and become part of our exceptional success!
What we're looking for:
BioCatch delivers advanced behavioral insights providing global organizations with actionable intelligence to create a secure and frictionless digital customer journey. We are looking for a talented and experienced Sr. IT Expert to help us develop our Global IT team, lead the global IT activity, and bring it to new heights.
This position combines hands-on and management tasks.
· Maintain and develop BioCatch’s global IT assets: systems, laptops, licenses, networks, cloud-based applications, etc.
· Work closely with our suppliers, make orders, and manage the inventory.
· Run a high-class efficient helpdesk to support our hardworking end-users and delight them with everything they need.
· Work closely with Cloud Ops and Security teams to implement our access policy
· MDM (Jamf, Intune):configure users & devices policy, compliance policy, etc.
. Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, QoS, latency, etc.)·Systems’ implementation projects.
· Our technology stack includes:
Office 365, AD (Hybrid with Azure AD), Mac OS, Windows, Office 365, networks (VLAN, NPS, VPN, RADIUS, firewall), WSUS, WDS, Wi-Fi, Ubuntu, Virtualization VMWare.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as Sr. IT Expert
- 1+ years of experience as IT Manager – an advantage
- Top service awareness
- Experience with both Mac and PC installations and management
- Good familiarity with Azure cloud
- Advanced network management (Wi-Fi & Ethernet, Corp & guest, APs, Switches, FW…)
- Active Directory expertise
- SSO protocols: SAML, LDAP, OpenID
- MDM knowledge
- Software tools and other systems: Office 365, JIRA, Salesforce, Teams, Palo-Alto…
- Familiarity with VC rooms setup and management
- Ability to lead implementation projects from the planning phase to production