We are seeking an Sr Director Customer Success, EMEA based out of our UK office. This role will drive overall success, retention, and growth for our customer base in EMEA. The Sr Director Customer Success, EMEA will supervise a team responsible for owning the ongoing customer relationship, identifying and qualifying revenue expansion opportunities, as well as meeting or exceeding associated NRR targets. You will help hire, onboard and mentor the CSM team to build/expand existing customer relationships by understanding client goals, demonstrating ROI, providing guidance on best practices, and identifying incremental opportunities to further benefit from the WalkMe platform.
What You'll Own
- You will lead strategy for the EMEA region customer success team to ensure the successful adoption, Value realization, retention, and growth of customers.
- Drive customer expansion – partner with account executives and product teams to understand and formalize our processes to reduce churn, renew customer accounts, and identifying qualified, incremental opportunities for Sales.
- Collaborate closely with our Sales, Service and Product teams to improve the customer lifecycle.
- Enhance our Strategic and Enterprise customer segments with a focus on coaching a team of seasoned Customer Success Managers (CSMs).
- Gather customer feedback and insights in the region to help align customer adoption needs with our product roadmap.
- Collaborate with other managers and leaders across the broader sales, services and WalkMe organization to achieve success for both customers and WalkMe.
- Maintain expert understanding of customer's industry trends, business challenges with digital adoption, and current and potential use cases for WalkMe.
- Maintain deep knowledge of our product suite and roadmap, so you can guide the CSM team to achieve maximum customer success and value realization.
- Develop an integrated, complementary account management strategy focused on client satisfaction and value realization.
- 10+ years of customer success experience preferably within a SaaS organization.
- 5+ years of relevant management experience preferably within a SaaS organization.
- You built or transformed client success or account management organizations in the past and owned a book of business across multiple segments.
- You managed teams that built a loyal following of enterprise customers and clients by delivering value, understanding how they use the product, while developing a high-trust relationship.
- You managed a fast-growing customer based inclusive of the Fortune 500, with ARR accountability above $20M and global experience.
- SaaS experience – essential to understand the technical intricacies and realities of supporting, managing and measuring a subscription revenue base.
- You are enthusiastic and inspire others.
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor, on-site with customers.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree; preference for STEM or related degrees.