If you are the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Payoneer, founded in 2005, is headquartered in New York and has a team based all over the world with 13 locations in Asia Pacific.
Payoneer is looking for a Sr. Data Reporting Analyst – Merchant Services to join an extremely fast-growing global Fintech business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking and high energy environment.
This is an exciting role within Merchant Services Risk team involved in enhancing our overall reporting requirements across all the areas of Risk ie. Consumer Fraud, Credit Risk, Merchant Risk and AML/ Compliance with the defined OKRs for Risk performance and drive critical risk/business decisions analysing based on data and insights. The position would report into Head of Risk based in Singapore.
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data sets and experience in building analytical models on gaps and improvements to the current overall risk setups
- Involved in extracting and reviewing reports on daily, bi-weekly and monthly basis. Provide insights on overall performance of risk to internal stakeholders which involves Business, Product, Risk and Finance
- Analyse and proactively identify emerging risk trends and adapt methodologies accordingly
- Create recurring and ad-hoc reports that provide insights into key metrics on overall risk performance, merchant portfolios, trend analysis by providing recommendations for improvement. Communicate data analysis in written and in concise manner
- Work closely across different verticals of Risk teams to understand the reporting requirement, prioritise and most importantly documenting reporting requirements
- Ensure the existing reporting solutions are scoped, recommended and developed. This requires working closely with Data teams
- Conduct analysis of Merchant and Consumer transactional behaviours to develop and share insights to enhance risk strategies
- Proven approach to problem solving and adjust to rapid risk/business priorities
- Support overall Risk business unit by creating and maintaining operational reporting and KPI monitoring dashboards
- Analysis of Rule performance and providing insights to Risk teams in order to improve False positive rate, approval rate and rules scoring
- 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence reporting and Data mining techniques Experience in fraud prevention, detection, merchant risk and AML/Compliance
- Experience with Risk analysis and reporting around Consumer risk, Credit risk, Merchant risk and AML/Compliance
- Experience in building reporting framework and visual representations
- Knowledge of payment risk domain is a must as well understanding of False Positive rate
- Hands on experience in MS suites as well as BI platforms – Power BI, Yellowfin, Splunk, Tableaus
- Strong organizational skills, team player and self-motivated
- Very analytical, structured thinking, creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment