- Published: July 4, 2021
We look for developers who love challenges and have a passion for building great products. You would be part of a team that will be developing the next generation of Autodesk's Construction Solutions.
Autodesk Construction platform is a new and exciting project to enable engineers, architects, superintendents and project owners to view, share, collaborate and execute on construction projects. Minimising human errors in the biggest construction projects in the world.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact, using varied and new technologies, while we make sure you don't forget to have fun along the way!
As part of Autodesk TLV, you will be enjoying all the treats and benefits of being an Autodesk employee (and there are a lot!) as well as being located in one of the most beautiful offices in Israel.
• Research, conceive, design, develop and deploy mainly backend but also web components to extend, improve, stabilize and scale our product.
• Collaborate with a variety of teams on the Tel Aviv site and abroad.
• Take an active role in code reviews & pull requests, get your own code reviewed by the team and become a better developer overall.
• 4+ years of backend development experience.
• 2+ years developing experience with NodeJS
• Experience with database systems (designing and querying) and REST APIs
• Experience with CI-CD practices and test writing
• Self-directed and strong sense of ownership
• Pleasant to work with, humble, not arrogant, open to other opinions
• Strong communication skills
• Passionate about programming, learning and working together
• Experience working with best of class development tools and methodologies
* Web development experience with ReactJS