- Published: October 17, 2021
Wix Marketing’s International SEO team. We specialize in large-scale site optimization in highly competitive markets. We work in 20 languages and drive organic traffic to Wix.com from more than 190 countries. Our mission is to provide the most comprehensive and creative content, bring organic traffic, and convert readers into users.
We’re looking for an SEO Manager in Spanish who’s passionate about content and the ever-evolving digital marketing landscape. The goal: improve our brand visibility and reach new organic traffic heights.
As an SEO Manager in Spanish, you will:
- Own Wix’s Spanish-speaking markets in terms of SEO
- Be part of an international, hungry and fun team of multilingual SEO managers
- Perform keyword, content and competitor research and conduct backlink analysis to determine the best SEO strategies for different Wix products
- Work closely with content writers, as well as across departments at all levels of the organization to ensure the implementation of SEO strategy and best practices
- Perform outreach to international bloggers, influencers and webmasters
- Develop long-term partnerships and link earning strategies
- Carry out on-page optimization and site audits of all your markets’ properties
- Analyze ranking reports and other data sources and make analytical decisions
- We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
An experienced SEO manager with a background in planning and implementing SEO strategies on and off-site and who’s eager to work in a fast-growing international team. You’re passionate about content marketing, have experience in all the important aspects of SEO, and you’re always on the hunt for new traffic and conversion opportunities in different markets.
You’re experienced with Google Search Console, you regularly use SEO research tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc.) and you’re an Excel master.
You’re highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish and you have excellent command of the English language. You can work independently, have an eye for detail and love taking on new challenges and responsibilities. You’re a team player who sees the bigger picture and can take content ideas from conception to execution. Your positive energy and internet research skills help you identify new opportunities. You’re a versatile, strategic thinker and use research and analysis to make actionable data-driven decisions