- Published: October 19, 2021
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Sourcing Specialist? We’re glad you asked!
We’re looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join the Talent Acquisition team in Taboola- IL, the oposition is temporary for 12 months.
Our team is responsible for high-volume recruiting for both highly skilled and entry-level talent in IL. As the Sourcing Specialist you will partner with Talent Acquisition Partners to meet team goals by applying creativity and innovation to uncovering the best talent to join Taboola, creating healthy pipelines of qualified, and engaged, candidates.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers about sourcing techniques and effective strategies, devising effective strategies to uncover top talent in our various markets and Create talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Create and manage knowledge databases for strategic sourcing, optimizing our ATS to be a good “go-to” resource
- Provide reports for Top of Funnel activities based on analyzing data and trends
- Be the subject matter expert for external sourcing and recruiting tools to drive increased understanding and adoption
- Explore, identify, and test new tools that would help talent acquisition partners meet and exceed defined goals
- Create a good experience for candidates, communicating with candidates on a regular basis.
- Identify events for Taboola to increase our employer brand awareness, creating opportunities for hiring managers to network with potential candidates
- 2-3 years of experience in technological Sourcing , preferably from a high-tech/startup company - a must
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases ,boolean searches and social media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, - Stack Overflow, GitHub , Hiretual and more) - a must
- Experience in creating talent and market maps to drive sourcing strategies
- Experience working with an ATS- Greenhouse a plus
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with various interfaces and to engage stakeholders
- Great learning capabilities and attention to details
- Excellent English both verbal and written - a must
- B.A in Social Science / Behavioral Science or equivalent
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
It would be great if you also have:
- Proven experience in in-depth behavioral interviews
- Experience in E2E recruiting cycle for technical roles
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.