- Published: June 3, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join our great Recruitment team and lead our social media field.
As a Sourcing Specialist, your challenges will be to reach out to potential candidates for our one of a kind and urgent positions, via variety of sources such as social networks, our database, and more. You will be expected to come up with other creative solutions.
You will work on variety of roles from different fields, such as SW, HW, Marketing, Product, and more.
You will work both with our recruiters and hiring managers to fine tune the desired profile.
This is a great opportunity for an eager sourcer with a passion for social media to join a leading global high-tech company.
What you will do:
- Search and contact potential (active and passive) candidates via social networks (e.g Facebook, LinkedIn, GitHub, Boolean search)
- Interact with professionals on niche platforms, like Github
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Identify future hiring needs and proactively source potential hires
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like the source of hire and time-to-fill
- Proven work experience as a technical Sourcing Specialist, technical Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- BSc in Psychology, Human Resources, Social Science or equivalent
- Strong background in recruitment
- Service orientation
- Excellent English