Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 250 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK, and UAE) with more than 600 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About the Role
As our SaaS offering and business volume continues to grow, we are looking for a SaaS Operation analyst to join our team to manage the operational aspects of our growing SaaS platform. In this role you will work in a fast-paced startup environment spearhead a new operational function on a SaaS platform that hosts a portfolio of cyber security products that will extend our cybersecurity quality, coverage, and value to reach new markets and new opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze quality results of SaaS operation
- Actively monitor our platform and work closely with customers to support their needs/issues
- Analyze production infrastructure/platform issues, collaborate with the engineering team to resolve issues
- Onboard new customers to the platform and support on-going customer evaluations and POV’s
- Periodically review and report on infrastructure uptime and compliance with SLA
- Collaborate with product managers, Research teams and stakeholders to share cyber insights and trends
- Co-ordinate between different internal functions and drive cross-functional actions
- Data analysis and extracting insights and trends from data
- Top service quality and awareness
- Network and communication protocols knowledge – A MUST!
- 1 - 2 years of experience supporting Cloud Operations/Production or
- data analysis in Cloud platforms or as a SOC analyst (With SaaS platforms experience)
- Experience with infrastructure and application monitoring
- Cyber knowledge – huge advantage!
- experience in the cybersecurity space – a plus