We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company), the global leader in security analytics software, and we are looking for an exceptional and passionate Solution Design Team leader to join our Situational Intelligence Solutions (SIS) team in Israel, Herzliya.
If you want to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in critical thinking, analytical skills and:are driven by curiosity,thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and want a unique opportunity to grow and contribute in an exciting and rewarding environment then we want to meet you!
- Taking responsibility for all solution design for the region
- Owning the top strategic projects in the region
- Establishing and building relationships as trusted advisor solution architect with consultants, end users, and partners
- Assisting with sales proposals and quote reviews for technical accuracy; teaming up with outside sales and our partners to ensure the delivery of winning bids
- Conducting onsite and remote technology demos with partners to end users and consultants
- Implementing proofs of concept and pilot programs for controlled release software builds
- Being accountable for value engineering and system optimization strategies in the region
- Serving as the region’s single point of contact to the product management group and product house as the region’s change control board representative
- Coaching and mentoring solution consultants to facilitate customer discovery discussions and understand and document business requirements to drive optimal solutions
- Providing ‘voice of the customer’ data and face-to-face meetings with key customers and product management to deliver valuable field input towards roadmap and industry solution needs
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in system engineering or related field, or the equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in presales engineering or field engineering, including network design, and cloud infrastructure architecture
- Must have managerial experience
- 7-10+ years of experience interfacing with engineering product management and sales organizations
- Extensive experience with enterprise software solutions, surveillance.
- Travel up to 30%
- Previous experience installing/configuring and supporting physical security enterprise software solutions
- Basic knowledge with Windows 10; Microsoft Server 2016 and 2019; VMware, virtualization, and storage technology
- Excellent usage of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Management of large geographically-dispersed partners and end-user customer base
- Background from large system integrator company
- Background in video surveillance systems
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us. We are calling out to YOU - the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life. If this describes you, we could be your perfect match!Curious? Apply now.