- Published: September 23, 2021
Zoomin, based in Tel Aviv, New York, and London, backed by top investors including General Atlantic, Bessemer, Salesforce Ventures, and Viola Growth, is the leading knowledge orchestration platform, empowering enterprise customers to independently use products to their greatest potential. Zoomin delivers the most relevant, personalized product answers to each user, wherever they need it, within an intuitive, self-service experience. This radically improved product content experience deepens product usage prevents frustration-driven churn and reduces the burden on support. Using proprietary analytics, Zoomin provides actionable insights that guide decision-making across the enterprise.
This role will be based in Tel Aviv
Zoomin is looking for an experienced Solution Architect, to work with our customers to ensure an amazing onboarding experience and a successful implementation - on time, on budget, on quality.
As a senior member of Zoomin’s Professional Services Group, the Solution Architect is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement Zoomin’s product offerings.
The Solution Architect role involves understanding the unique characteristics of product content delivery challenges faced by customers, suggesting solutions to achieve business results using Zoomin’s products, and implementing these solutions. Other responsibilities include solution conceptualization, design, implementation, maintenance, and interaction with other organizations (Product Management, R&D etc) during the project life cycle.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment in a high-performing team that delivers an innovative SaaS solution touching millions of users. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a well-funded venture, in a start-up environment where you can truly develop your skillset and knowledge.
What will you do?
- Work with Zoomin customers to translate the customer business requirements into a working solution. Lead workshops with the client to define the to-be solution.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for all technical project-related activities and ensure on-time & quality implementation.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Zoomin customers during the project, providing guidance to Sales & PS teams, act as Subject Matter Expert, suggest consultative advice and best practices while ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manage enterprise solution delivery from customers’ discovery, design, implementation, and go-live.
- Perform advanced and specialized configurations & customization
- Write functional specifications of customizations
- Reviews the design received from UX and provides feedback
- Lead customer training activities
- Provide technical assistance and supervision to other project team members.
- Passionately serve as the customer's advocate and provide feedback to product management and engineering regarding customer's requests
What should you have?
- Passion for helping customers succeed and for exceeding customer expectations.
- Proven strong customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to clearly articulate complex concepts in simple terms.
- Experience dealing with large international corporations in complex implementations.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Solution Architect, preferably in SaaS solutions.
- Able to interact with various levels of an organization, both technical and non-technical, to discuss comprehensive solutions.
- Strong desire to work both in design and in 'hands-on' implementation modes.
- A team player. Ability to maintain excellent colleague and customer relationships.
- Excellent English, both written and verbal.
- Advantage - prior experience with technical content authoring and management technologies, as a technical writer, knowledge manager, or documentation tools.