Syte is looking for a solution engineer to join our Solutions team. As a solution engineer, you will be the company's business reps technical focal point and a principal subject matter expert on complex on-boarding projects.
You will be Architecting solutions to address customer’s business requirements You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the eCommerce world, master our ground breaking product while becoming a source of knowledge and expert in our system.
You will have the opportunity to work with the best in the field and be part of a new and growing team.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Architecting solutions to address customer’s business requirements and continuously refine the product solutions
* Act as an escalation and consulting point of contact to TAM, CS, and Support teams for complexed client cases
* Build and sustain productive relationships with internal stakeholders such as CS, R&D, BI, and
* Product to shape our next generation of solutions and processes.
* Drive knowledge development and document in-depth technical knowledge of the company solutions and services
* Lead complexed projects of implementation and high-profiled A/B tests to success
* 3+ years of experience in technical customer facing roles such as consulting, TAM or support, preferably solution engineering (eCommerce and/or data fields- an advantage)
* Experience with client-side web technologies and debugging
* Ability to ask as well as answer meaningful and impactful questions, ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
* Strong project management skills
* Experience in scripting languages and SQL
* Excellent English: native speaker or mother tongue level. Additional languages- strong advantage
Working days are Monday-Friday