- Published: July 28, 2021
SolarEdge is global leader of smart energy solutions. We are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world and building a brighter, greener and cleaner future.
Our products span from solar panel power optimizers through smart power inverters, revolutionary power storage, electrical vehicle chargers to electrical vehicle power trains.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to be involved from early stages of architecture, design & planning of our amazing products through development, testing and delivering the future of energy worldwide.
What you will be doing in this position:
- Leading SW architecture cross all SW departments (mobile, cloud, embedded, digital). As a Software architect you will need to align with product, system, HW and the various SW teams.
- As part of the responsibilities of this position, the SW architect will be leading a SW architecture guild that will include architects from the different SW departments.
- Reporting structure – direct report to director of SW infrastructure
- BSc. in computer science
- At least 3 years of Software development experience
- At least 2 years of Software team management experience
- Work experience in one of the following: Windows client applications, web tools with REST APIs
- Experience with public cloud and cloud services
- Experience with BI and data analytics tools