SolarEdge is a top global leader, in manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV chargers; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The “Internet of Energy” (IoE) group specializes in making SolarEdge devices smarter and more connected.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to be involved from the early stages of architecture & design planning, through software development and testing phases up to integration within SolarEdge hardware products, infrastructures, and field deployment.
What you'll be doing in this position:
- You will lead the core services development of a modern, state-of-the-art, Embedded Linux-based Platform that drives SolarEdge next-generation products.
- You will lead a growing team of software engineers in creating complex solutions and delivering great results
- You will be in charge of recruiting, training and leading new team members while shaping the standards of the team
- You will use modern technologies and management methodologies
- BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent – must.
- Proven leadership experience – must
- Deep understanding of Agile Methodology - must
- Strong proficiency in C++ programming language – must.
- Strong proficiency in C programming language – must.
- Experience in Python – must
- Experience in managing a remote team- advantage
- Experience in Embedded Linux Systems - advantage
- Experience in micro-services development architecture – advantage.
- Self and fast learning abilities
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work independently
- Problem-solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Great interpersonal skills