- Published: April 18, 2021
The Software Composition Analysis (SCA) group, develops products which help manage the risks involved in dealing with open-source software, containers, 3rd party APIs and more. We are developing a new and cool Application Security SaaS product based on a super modern tech stack (cloud, containers etc).
We are working with the most cutting edge technologies, building a new and exciting cloud service using mainly - C# on .Net Core, Python, AWS, Docker, Linux, NodeJS, MySql, PostgreSql and more.
We greatly value independent, curious, and sharp people with knowledge in Cyber Security, Cloud, Software Engineering, Open Source Tech - and most of all - we are looking for awesome people to work with.
What would you be doing?
- Leading an agile team of 5-7 multidisciplinary engineers developing features and automated tests to enable continuous deployment
- Building and developing the team, including coaching and mentoring engineers
- Leading design, development, quality and enablement of multiple functional and technical capabilities within a large-scale product. Making ongoing design decisions, and focusing on multiple product domains and technologies
- Implement and maintain a distributed, large-scale system, lead and own every aspect of this system which is related to scalability and performance
- Working with program management on team plans ahead
- Working with Product on the roadmap for team features
- Bachelor of Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent leading experience
- At least 3 years of experience leading R&D team
- At least 5-7 years of experience in software development in object-oriented languages (Advantage: .Net/.Net core)
- Excellent understanding of modern distributed software architecture
- Background in microservices development, CI and CD
- Background in developing and deploying to Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience developing in modern Agile methodologies (Scrum, CI/CD, TDD, etc.)
- Passion about the business landscape and seeing your product being used by customers
- Passion for mentoring engineers, helping them grow their careers and professional capacity
- Strong organization and time-management; a can-do attitude
- Self-managed and flexible to changes
- Strong written and verbal communication; communicating clearly and comprehensively to senior executives
- Strong team player
Would be great if you had the following:
- Background in cyber security and application security
- Familiar with Cloud Native designs and ecosystem
- Experience with AWS and Docker