SysAid is a service automation company delivering software for organizations that want to get more done. Our SaaS ITSM (IT Service Management) and Asset Management solutions serve more than 4,000 customers across the globe. We do the heavy lifting for IT and anyone delivering services in the digital workspace, by leveraging automation, analytics, and AI.
We are growing fast and looking for a Development Team Lead to lead one of our R&D teams. You will have a hands-on role in leading the full stack cloud AWS web product. Come take a part and make an impact, come be a SysAider!
What you'll do:
- Lead a cross-functional R&D team that includes full stack developers, and QA engineers
- Design and implement advanced, enterprise-grade, high-performance, and scalable React web applications according to the newest, latest guidelines and best practices.
- Design and develop full-stack cloud web applications and services, on top of AWS cloud, utilizing and harnessing required AWS technologies & services.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and quality.
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams to create innovative user interfaces and features.
- Improve development and working processes to achieve efficient and maximal results.
- 2 years of team management experience
- 5+ years of programming experience as a backend/full-stack developer
- Experience in one of the following backend technologies - Java/ C#/ Node.js
- Experience and knowledge in DB's - SQL and NoSQL
- Experience in cloud computing and services- Advantage to AWS
- Versed in software engineering principles and practices - Agile development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Hebrew)
- B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent IDF courses/experience
- Good interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in React