- Published: September 23, 2021
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware.We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world.
Our Edge team mission is to develop software products that enable true autonomy of our robots. Our drones and robots understand its surroundings, its own conditions and take decisions accordingly.
The Edge team is in charge of the whole robot software stack - From integrating the HW to control algorithms and communicating with cloud systems.
We are looking for a professional and experienced Software Team Leader who will lead this experienced group of engineers to develop state of the art software solutions for autonomous robots.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Provide technical leadership for a team of highly capable software engineers, fostering a culture of creativity, technical depth, efficient development and drive to excellence.
- Initiate, plan and drive exciting projects that will drive the next generation of products.
- Hire and retain top talent, support, mentor and coach your team members to achieve their full potential.
- Lead and maintain architectural system improvements
- Participate in hands-on code and feature developments
- B.Sc. of Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Software Engineering / Mathematics from a leading university
- Proven experience (2+ years) in leading team of engineers
- C++ (3+ years) with ability to design clean, high performing code.
- Python development (3+ years)
- Deep understanding of operating systems, concurrency and multi-threading