- Published: March 3, 2021
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
We are seeking an outstanding Software Team Lead to lead our SBS team. The SBS team is charged of one of our newest products who was recently released as GA.
This is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast-growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Overseeing the development of new features and modules
- Mentoring and supporting the personal growth of the engineers in the team
- Lead a team of 5-6 engineers to engineering excellence while building scalable and high-quality software
- participate in hiring processes for the team and entire R&D
- Supporting production cycle and customer-related issues
- Be part of the R&D management layer and drive the R&D organisation to scale
- At least 8 years of development and design experience, using languages such as Java or Python
- At least 3 years of experience in managing engineering teams
- Significant experience with B2B SaaS or with Enterprise software.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work successfully with engineers, product owners and business stakeholders
- Strong server-side skills
- Experience with large-scale production systems
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix
- Experience and deep understanding of Agile and Lean product development methodologies.
- This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office to maximize interaction with business.