- Published: March 16, 2021
GuardKnox offers high-performance computing and communication solutions that empower OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers to deliver the next generation of secure, connected vehicles.
GuardKnox’s secured solutions serve as building blocks for added connectivity, infotainment services, and vehicle personalization/customization, while simultaneously protecting vehicles against unauthorized access or manipulation.
GuardKnox’s solutions empower the automotive industry with the freedom to evolve to meet the changing needs of connected cars safely and securely.
- Define and adopt SW development processes and procedures for assuring effectiveness and efficiency of SW development team, according company procedures, ISO9001, IATF16949, Automotive SPICE and ISO26262.
- SW development process definition & improvement – identify improvement opportunities for better quality & efficiency, facilitate lessons learned, coordinate and monitor process improvement plan, training and communication.SW metrics, models, trends and analysis
- Assist in identifying & defining SW development KPIs, monitor KPIs and analyze trends, create and automate measurement and KPIs database, facilitate and support continuous improvement.
- SW development tools - coordinate the evaluation, standardization and deployment of tools across the SW organization according internal procedures and KPIs.
- Define and execute internal and external quality audits, assessments and gates relevant to the SW development process.
- Preparation of SW APQP as part of overall APQPSupport Internal quality forums – Management review, CCB,
- At least 5 years’ experience as SW quality engineer/manager in the high-tech industry:
- Background in safety-critical domains such as aerospace or medical (experience in automotive – great advantage)
- Experience with embedded systems development environments
- B.Sc degree in SW/electrical engineering
- Proven knowledge & experience with risk-analysis methods, such as FMEA
- Deep proven knowledge with international standards: ISO9001:2015, IATF16949:2016, Automotive SPICE, Agile manifesto (or equivalent: ISO13485, AS9100D, CMMI).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to manage without authority in a matrix work environment.
- Strong leadership skills with proactive approach in a fast - paced environment
- Proficient in English