SolarEdge is a global leading supplier of smart energy solutions, with a diversified product offering comprising intelligent solar inverters, battery storage and backup systems, EV charging and home energy management. NASDAQ-listed since 2015 (SEDG), SolarEdge combines cutting-edge technology with world-class engineering and manufacturing capabilities designed to maximize solar power generation while lowering the cost of energy produced by the Solar PV system.
SolarEdge's Global Product Marketing team plays a crucial and strategic role in bringing new products ready for market, including messaging, story, competitive intelligence, product training, and documentation.
As a software product marketing manager in SolarEdge, you’ll be working with teams across the organization on new version launches and will own the product-related communication to the market.
You’ll be responsible for developing the 'story' of products and features for various audiences, work with marketing to promote it and provide the sales force with the information it requires to advance product sales.
You will also undertake market research on new products or competitors' products, and create engaging product content.
What will you be doing:
- Develop messaging that differentiates our new products from others in the market
- Communicate the value of new features to the sales team and help develop sales tools
- Communicate to customers new products and features, and prepare product content such as presentations, white papers, case studies, and website content
- Plan and take part in the launch of new products, features and versions, and involve several different departments in such launches
- Gain insight into customer use of current and future products
- Serve as “go-to” person for many product requests from our customers
- Experience in content writing
- Excellent English - Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing- mother tongue level preferable
- Experience in a multi-disciplinary function
- Customer facing and business-oriented
- Ability to understand and market technological and complex technical product aspects
- Detail-orientated, highly meticulous and perceptive
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Great ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
A good candidate will also have:
- Relevant academic background
- 3+ years of Experience in Product Marketing / Product Management / similar position
- Global experience: familiar with the benefits and challenges of working with people around the world.