Who Are We?
GuardKnox offers high-performance computing solutions that empower automotive manufacturers and main suppliers to deliver the next generation of secure, connected vehicles.
GuardKnox’s solutions serve to provide the necessary innovation for the automotive market to enable added connectivity, infotainment services, and vehicle personalization/customization to drivers while protecting the vehicles against unauthorized access or hacking.
Simply put, GuardKnox empowers the automotive industry with the freedom to evolve to meet the changing needs of connected cars, both in functionality and in safety and security.
To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team.
· Translate business strategy into product strategy and roadmap
· Work with R&D to define product features and capabilities based on the roadmap
· Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates GuardKnox and its features across primary market segments
· Analyze continuously customer usage and feedback and inform roadmap, provide insight and priorities to all stakeholders
· Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
· Write high-level (customer) requirements
· Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
· Provide leadership to the multi-functional teams by defining clear, realistic goals
· 10+ years of related work experience
· Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
· B.Sc. in Engineering or Computer science or Electrical engineering – preferred
· Deep Technical oriented with a profound background and understanding of R&D development (mainly software).
· Experience in complex Embedded systems
· Experience in software development – preferred
· Experience in the automotive industry – an advantage
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, background in employee Matrix management – an advantage
· Experiences with presentations to customers and internal stakeholders
· Highly motivated and self-driven
· Strong technical problem-solving and analytical skills
· Highly organized and method, Independent, self-learning, execution driven multi-tasking.
· Fluent English - written and verbal communication skills