- Published: February 23, 2021
The Software Composition Analysis (SCA) group, develops products which help manage the risks involved in dealing with open-source software, containers, 3rd party APIs and more. We are developing a new and cool Application Security SaaS product based on a super modern tech stack (cloud, containers etc).
We are working with the most cutting edge technologies, building a new and exciting cloud service using mainly - C# on .Net Core, Python, AWS, Docker, Linux, NodeJS, MySql, PostgreSql and more.
We greatly value independent, curious, and sharp people with knowledge in Cyber Security, Cloud, Software Engineering, Open Source Tech - and most of all - we are looking for awesome people to work with.
- BSc/MSc in CS/Engineering or other relevant field -OR- relevant Experience from an elite tech unit
- 6+ years of experience in software development of large scale, enterprise grade products
- Solid understanding of OOP, REST APIs and other software engineering concepts
- Background in developing, designing and architecting high-scale distributed services
- Experienced developing in a modern development environment (Cloud, CI\CD, Containers)
- Ability to lead, initiate juniors and promote your vision for the product
- Passion about the business landscape and seeing your product being used by customers
- Advantage: Experience in Cyber Security
- Advantage: Experience in AWS and Docker
- Advantage: Experience in working with big data tools (ETL processes etc.)