We’re looking for a Team Lead Software Engineer to join our R&D team!
As a Team leader for Curseforge Core, you’ll set out on a quest to establish new CurseForge Core products and make them the market-leading gaming mods solution.
So if you love crunching away on killer features, playing an active part in major product-related decisions, and solving issues in elegant, creative ways – hop right over.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a product that will take the company into new markets
- Build and lead the development team and development processes
- Hire, guide, and coach a team of software engineers.
- Research new technologies and incorporate them into our products.
- Own the full life cycle of the services: designing, implementing, releasing, and monitoring
- Use your broad knowledge of backend and frontend technologies to drive the product forward.
- Establish a new consumer product on a large scale (hands-on) - using technologies such as C# and C++, alongside leading game engines such as Unreal and Unity.
- Inspire and coach your team and peers
- 5+ years of experience with software development.
- Experience managing software engineers.
- In-depth understanding of software design principles (OOP) and system architecture.
- Experience & good understanding of C++ and multi-threading architecture
- Experience with high-level incantation spells.
- Understanding the importance of software development best practices.
- Major bonus: PC/Console gamer.
Overwolf is the world’s leading platform for in-game creators and gamers who build or consume user-generated content around their favorite games. We’re talking about some of the biggest AAA titles out there – games like Minecraft, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, PUBG, and Fortnite – to name a few.
The way people create and play games around the world is changing, and Overwolf is leading the revolution. We empower just about 100K creators to make the best games even better - giving them everything they need to create unique gaming experiences that serve more than 31M gamers every month.
Our mission is to turn in-game creation into a new profession and build the next generation of games. And we’re just getting started.
Are you ready to join the pack and shape the future of gaming?