Perimeter 81 is looking for a talented and experienced software engineering team lead to join the Core Networking group at our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup, based in the heart of Tel Aviv. This hands-on role is perfect for a highly experienced and proactive team lead with outstanding programming skills, who thrives on being a leader and is passionate about building flawless products. The Core Networking group is responsible for building our Network-as-a-Service platform. As a team leader, you will lead a diverse team of software engineers in a mission to solve technological challenges, write scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code of services that are part of our core Network-as-a-Service components.
About Perimeter 81:
Perimeter 81 radically simplifies network cybersecurity with a leading Security Service Edge (SSE) platform. We’ve been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor and Forrester New Wave Leader™, and have raised over $100M from tier-1 investors such as Insight Partners, B-Capital, Toba Capital, and more. We are on track to achieve 30x revenue growth within the next 3 years and currently have over 200 employees based in offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and Los Angeles.
As a holistic, cloud-based solution, Perimeter 81 allows organizations of all industries and sizes to support the immediate desires of the nomads with a purpose—while still granting IT teams the ability to safely manage it all. Our 2,500 clients include SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses across a wide range of sectors and our partners are among the world’s leading managed service providers and channel resellers.
- Lead and mentor a team of software engineers from various backgrounds, as well as own responsibility for features, tracking tasks and meeting deadlines
- Build our network as a service components
- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment
- Write technical docs to improve collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Develop advanced services for cloud networking solutions
- Strong communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience managing a development team
- Experience with modern developer and DevOps environments, tools, and practices
- 3+ years of experience with C++ / Golang development
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- In-depth knowledge in networking (protocols, routing, tunneling etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of Linux-based systems
- Experience in a cloud environment
- Experience with NoSQL databases is an advantage
- Experience with architecture and design of distributed services
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or SW Engineering or equivalent.
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability