* JVP Portfolio Company
Rezilion is a leader in autonomous cloud workload protection. We provide a suite of tools that reduce or eliminate the work required to protect applications from vulnerabilities and threats
The backbone team is responsible for Rezilion’s cloud based backend and customer facing dashboards. The team leader oversees and participates in detailed design and development of entire features from data ingestion to it’s visual presentation to the customer while withstanding scale and reliability challenges. The Rezilion backbone is a serverless highly scalable infrastructure that utilizes cutting edge cloud technologies.
● Manage a team of 4-5 engineers ensuring quality and positive team spirits
● Design in detail and develop features in TDD methodology
● Perform experiments and act on results to ensure reliability and scale requirements
● At least 5 years experience in software development & engineering
● At least 2 years of experience as a team leader
● Proficiency in at least one of Python/C/JAVA, basic Python knowledge is required.
● Experience in taking ownership of complex design tasks.
● Willing to work long hours when needed.
●Knowledge of containers and orchestration technologies
●Experience with cloud infrastructure
●Experience in highly scalable environments
●Experience with Relational databases (Postgres, MySQL)
●Experience with React.JS