- Published: November 15, 2021
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a SW Eng Team Lead- Demand Growth? We’re glad you asked!
Our engineers in Taboola work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and
reliable systems, and every one of them has the potential to impact the way content reaches people all over the web.
We are looking for a new Team Leader to join one of the most business focused groups in Taboola!
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
● Lead a team of highly talented developers who are working on a large scale and fast paced company
● work closely with product management for achieving business goals.
● Put a special focus on team growth challenges
● Proactively define and lead R&D agile methodologies as well as processes with other business teams
● Be part of a new venture, in a startup-like environment
● Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
Java, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra, Vertica, MySQL, HDFS, BigQuery, Docker, Linux.
● 3+ years of experience in managing a team and leading projects hands-on from end to end
● Experience in engineering best practices (code-reviews, testing coverage, agile methodologies)
● Experience developing large scale distributed systems
● Deep understanding of strong Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design, data structures systems, applications programming and multithreading programming
● 3+ years programming experience in Java or equivalent Object-Oriented language
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL
● Highly Proficient in Linux environment
● BSc in computer science or equivalent
It would be great if you also have:
● Experience in Big Data tools
● Knowledge in algorithms, data-mining and machine learning