As Sisense’s Engineering group, we have a development culture that is transparent and highly technical. We love innovation; we always seek better solutions and customer delight. Turning complexity into simplicity is our mission.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a part of Sisense's continued growth, we are looking for a talented C++ Engineer to join a highly skilled and motivated development group. The ideal candidate will be a multidisciplinary talented C++ engineer. One who can keep a system-wide, holistic understanding of the system, while still having good knowledge of what happens “under the hood”. We’re looking for a curious, open-minded engineer who’s not afraid of trying new things.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR BACKEND TEAM:
As a backend C++ Engineer at Sisense, you will acquire a wide system understanding, and you will collaborate with a variety of R&D development teams.
You will be responsible for a key component of the system. A component that interacts with both external systems and internal modules.
We are always on the move - the group is eager to innovate, and we keep developing new features and improving existing components, using state-of-the-art technologies.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product
- You will build relationships with people in the R&D and Product House
- You will be able to work with our CI/CD systems
- You will be able to debug simple flows in the product
By Day 60...
- You will be able to contribute a basic feature to the backend connectors database
- You will have a better understanding of how to system works end to end
- You will be able to debug complex flow in the product
By Day 90...
- You will have completed a deep dive into Sisense’s product and technical infrastructure
- You will be able to develop a feature
- You will have a deep understanding of the development processes and integration
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent.
- You have knowledge of C++/ C development
- You have strong Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- You have hands-on experience designing and developing applications using C++/C - Big Advantage
- You have experience working in a Product company with an Agile development process
- You have experience with BI products
- You have experience with Databases
- You have experience with SQL