Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE
- 4-5 years of web development. We’re using Java, Go, Play framework, Spring boot, Modern React, TypeScript, Apollo client etc.
- 4-5 years of Java or Go server-side development
- Architect, design, and develop a complex web application
- Familiarity with NoSQL DBs and relational DBs. We’re using Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis.
- Experience with microservices - Advantage
- Proven track record of designing and implementing heavy duty big data applications - Advantage
- Familiar with AWS technologies - Advantage
- Experience with React – Advantage
- Experience with C++ - Advantage
- A team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Able to self-learn new skills and technologies
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and high-paced development
- Motivated, a fast learner, independent, and great at problem-solving
- BSc. degree in Computer Science from a known university