TriEye, a disruptive startup developing vision sensors for automotive and other exciting applications, is seeking an outstanding candidate to join a growing semiconductor company in the field of autonomous vehicles. Be a part of a highly-skilled, team-oriented group that is helping to build the future.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate to join a growing semiconductor company in the field of autonomous vehicles. Be a part of a highly-skilled, team-oriented group that is helping to build the future.
This R&D Engineering position offers the opportunity to participate in the development of our Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensor Software interface, as well as participating in a variety of both SDK- and demo-oriented Software development.
Your Day to Day:
- Development of new features for TriEye’s SDK, used both internally and by external customers.
- Development of internal frameworks, libraries, and utilities for interfacing with TriEye’s cameras.
- Definitions of new capabilities, affecting major internal activities, using efficient and multi-threaded code.
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?:
- Timing is everything! You want to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth.
- Inspiring skill development by providing growth opportunities
- Interest in supporting TriEye’s mission to improve and save lives by making Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) technology accessible to everyone. Harnessing the power of SWIR sensing to provide superior vision, enables access to mission-critical image data even in the most challenging visibility conditions. This is a unique opportunity to take an active part in building a world’s first technology.
- Free Gym Membership
- Holidays and Birthday gifts
- Generous vacation allowance
- Happy hours and team events
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of programming experience in C/C++
- 1+ years of programming experience in Python
- Experience in development on both Linux & Windows OS
- Worked in HW/SW environments - Advantage
- Great interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and high motivation.