Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for an Linux Software Engineer to join the Edge team in building the future of autonomous robots.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family.
- Participate in all stages of development of end-to-end features and new capabilities for autonomous robots.
- Work closely with team members to design and implement high quality, maintainable, modern, performance and safety critical software.
- Collaborate with peers from different domains and contribute to cross functional teams working to achieve common product goals.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Equivalent from a leading university - must.
- 5+ Linux development experience in C++ - must.
- High analytical skills, ability to work in a high paced, multidisciplinary environment - must.
- Experience with Python - advantage.
- Good understanding of operating systems, concurrency and multi-threading.
- Experience with camera and sensor SDKs - advantage.
- Good understanding of best practice software engineering processes, git version control, testing and release cycles.
- Knowledge and experience with virtualization technologies, Docker containers - advantage.