Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
You will be part of a QA team, testing the latest and greatest IOS and Android exploit and vulnerabilities. You will work closely with R&D teams and learn new cutting-edge exploits and vulnerabilities. Usage in mobile devices such as IOS and Android phones. You will gain best practices in QA methodologies and practices in an Agile environment.
- At least one year in SW Quality engineering experience – Must
- Experience in testing software applications for mobile phones/devices - Advantage
- Mobile internals Devices Testing(mainly iOS/Android) –Advantage
- Experiences and knowledge in Tools: Jira, XRAY –Advantage
- ISTQB – qualification or similar – Advantage.
- Personal Characteristics
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to deliver results under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly responsible – willingness to take initiatives
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision