We are hiring a dedicated, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills Software Engineer, to work as part of an agile software development team. In this role you will be responsible for taking user stories off a prioritized backlog, develop the story (both client side, server side, and sensor side), and write unit tests. You will be working on a multidisciplinary system that includes cameras and radars deployed on an airport runway.
There is command and control of the device as well as advanced algorithms to detect and recognize objects.
The challenges are wide ranging from the lowest hardware level to the GUI and beyond.
Be part of a diverse development team that includes software and algorithms running on both Widnows and Linux:
• Complete stories from backlog in test driven development fashion
o Windows based (.NET / C#, SQL)
o Linux based (C/C++)
• Good understanding of the windows server platform.
• 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering.
• Experience working within a team to build technology-based tools/solutions.
• Strong computer science background in algorithms and data structures Self-learning, technological approach, process oriented
• Independent and resourceful, “out of the box” creative thinker, leading figure, ability to perform under pressure and constraints
• Good English ability
• Willingness to work non-routine hours.
• Willing to travel as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in technology field, relevant experience