Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that leads to breakthrough moments throughout the creation process. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators express themselves, the company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience. Lightricks’ photo and video editing tools offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s creator services provide content creators the ability to monetize their work and talents. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Our brilliant minds in R&D take our products to the next level. Our areas of expertise include computer vision, machine learning, rendering, deep learning and computational photography. Our tech team also boasts a leading research team, allowing Lightricks to remain an industry leader. To read more about our team’s work, read our tech blog.
Our iOS team is passionate about the craft of software engineering– we love learning, understand the value of teamwork, and cherish the feedback of other talented developers. We are a key part of our mobile application teams as our apps are not your typical client apps. All the image processing, machine learning, and rendering is done on device and requires a high level of performance and well designed architecture.
We’re looking for promising, star-quality, juniors who are passionate about the craft of software engineering - just like us. People who believe that code is beautiful, but can still appreciate the realities of business and can deliver on a tight schedule in a dynamic environment. We’re talking about people who get excited about starting huge projects from scratch and even more excited when the finished products are finally in the hands of users all over the world. People who love learning, understand the value of teamwork and cherish the feedback of other talented developers. If you like applied math and algorithms, even better!
What you will be doing
- Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code and inspire others to do the same.
- Identify and implement software engineering best practices.
- Influence the design of LTEngine, our state-of-the-art image, video and audio processing framework.
Your skills and experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience).
- Passion for software engineering.
- Highly independent and autodidact.
- Hungry to learn and eager to grow with us.