- Published: July 27, 2021
Cobwebs Technologies is a well-established and fast growing cyber intelligence startup – our innovative software solutions are tailored to the operational needs of law enforcement, national security agencies and various private sector customers. We are based in Herzliya Pituach.
About the position:
We’re looking for a senior software engineer who loves solving difficult challenges, working with the newest technologies and is driven by an appetite for creativity.
What you’ll be doing
· Be a part of an amazing fast-paced team building the infrastructure of our platform.
· Design and develop highly available and scalable components in a microservices based architecture.
· Proficiently use C#, .NET, SQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS.
· Tackle complex technical challenges: performance, fault-tolerance, security and production issues.
· Play an active role and influence all stages of our agile-oriented development process: requirement definition, planning, design, implementation, code review and delivery.
• Results-oriented, out-of-the-box problem solver with a 'can do' attitude.
• Strong coding skills in C# (or an equivalent language).
• At least 5 years of backend development experience.
• An ability to perform in a dynamic, agile, entrepreneurial environment.
• Understanding of relational and non-relational databases.
• Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture – advantage
• Experience working in Linux based environments – advantage
• Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes – advantage
• Experience working with Redis and Elasticsearch – advantage