- Published: November 28, 2021
Lusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced R&D Team Leader to join us!
If you are a highly skilled software engineer experienced in solving complex data challenges, with a proven track record in scaling data driven organizations, a strong knowledge of a wide range of technologies and solutions in data oriented and algorithmic solutions, and someone who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment - continue reading 🙂
What will you be doing?
As the Companies Squad TL, you will be working on creating solutions and algorithmic implementations in a highly data oriented environment. You will hire, lead and train a high performing team built of back-end and data engineers. You will work closely with our analysts and data scientists in order to implement state of the art solutions.
- Lead one of our core teams that makes a high impact on the business, in charge of Companies business data built from multiple sources, dimensions and complexities,
- Lead the development and research of the algorithms of one of the main data domains
- Manage the team with responsibility for mentorship and career development
- Be responsible for code quality and ensuring best practices across the engineers in their domain
- Manipulate data to produce and maintain new data elements using repeatable, automated processes
- Build new software from the ground up utilizing industry standard best practices
- 2+ years of experience in leading an engineering team
- 5+ years of experience as a backend engineering
- 3+ years experience as a python developer
- Highly skilled in software development best practices and CICD
- Experience in implementing algorithmic solutions and data mining methodologies
- Experience in working with cloud environments (AWS preferable)
- Experience in working on a data product - advantage
- Experience with data lakes - advantage
- Familiarity with following the tools: docker, k8s, AirFlow, Jenkins - advantage
- Experience with various database engines (relational, document storage, key-value, timeseries) - ElasticSearch, Redis, Postgres, MySql
- Autodidact, likes a challenge, motivated
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You want to grow, you thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, drive to exceed your goals
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts
- A team player. You will collaborate across the data team and with other teams as well
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 140+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.