- Published: January 2, 2022
Lightricks creates award-winning apps - in the field of image, video and sound processing - used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
Join Lightricks for a productive learning experience as a software developer. Come learn how we build products, how to collaborate on large-scale projects, and all the while - get to see the amazing work behind the scenes: design, algorithmics, optimizations, and user feedback. After several weeks of training, you will join one of the product teams and take part of what is happening behind the scenes of our award-winning apps.
- Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code and inspire others to do the same.
- Identify and implement software engineering best practices.
- Excellent students entering their final year of studies towards a B.Sc in Computer Science.
- Candidates should be prepared to work at least 2.5 days per week
- Strong coding skills in an OO language.
- Development experience - a plus.
- Hungry to learn and eager to grow with us.
*** Please make sure to include your course grades (GPA) ***