We are seeking for an experienced Software Developer to join Nayax's growing business unit: CoinBridge.
CoinBridge is Nayax's newly formed division and activity built to enable retailers, loyalty clubs, e-Wallets, and any businesses that manage a mobile customer-base presence to become a global seamless payment company.
CoinBridge is set to provide a quick-to-market solution for any loyalty-club and rewarding-scheme operators, to upscale their business into a payment platform or e-Wallet, with literally no effort. Through our Cloud-Based Platform, CoinBridge provides the technology, regulatory and business means to convert customers' rewards, loyalty-points, and any virtual assets, into real currency – and discharge those through the Credit Card scheme to execute real payments to real merchants.
Our vision is to create the most comprehensive Global Discharging Payments Service and network, which advances the loyalty and reward scheme market to the next level – by joining the payment revolution.
AS A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (MOBILE) YOU WILL:
- Define, design, and execute on the entire Mobile architecture
- Build Android and iOS SDK’s from scratch
- Provide continues suggestions for improvements
- Define and enforce the development to production fully automated process
- Work closely with CTO, product, strategy and tech teams to understand company requirements, advise on various solutions & actions, and execute
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- At least 5 years of mobile software development
- Vast Android and iOS experience
- Understanding Android and iOS underlying framework
- Experience in working with 3rd party SDK’s
- Experience in working with backend systems and API’s
- Understanding mobile security models and best practices
- Background in financial or fintech oriented Mobile Apps (strong advantage)
- End-To-End responsibility of mobile tasks
- Can-Do approach
- Team Player
Who we are:
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood.
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing, and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and eager individuals to join us in our growth!