You’re a talented Software Developer in Test, looking to be part of a growing team.
You’re able to take responsibility and take a major role in planning, design and implementation of innovative automation infrastructure and tests from different levels from scratch.
You’re a problem solver; you notice bugs and issues when others don’t and are focused on getting the results needed for the code to be optimal, stable, and functioning properly. You appreciate coding best practices and standards, using up-to-date automation-testing tools.
You’re able to thrive in fast-paced, high-performance environments and enjoy the challenge. You’re curious and proactively learn new technologies and are able to succeed on your own. You’re always seeking creative problem-solving solutions, even for complex situations. You value flexibility in order to prioritize your personal life without giving up on the technical challenge that drives you to love your career. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and deliver results on time. You value teamwork, know how to collaborate with others and how to effectively communicate with them.
We are a is the trusted financial services organization that merges the established expertise of a bank, with the innovation and product offering of a technology company. We are experienced leaders working to protect our clients’ business goals, providing streamlined, end-to-end solutions, so they can grow in the ever-evolving market.
Our team of Software Developers in Test, formerly known as automation developers, are responsible for ensuring the API-driven cutting-edge fintech solutions we develop are functional for the entire company and our clients, each step of the way. We validate and check that every service is seamless and perfect, from functionality and usability, to maintenance and performance. Our automation infrastructure supports multiple projects with different needs.
We’re constantly improving and growing our technical skills to be competitive, and are fully encouraged to try out and use new and different technologies.
● At least 3 years of experience as a Backend Software Automation Engineer, with proven experience:
● Proficiency in Java/C# Rest API
● Deep knowledge of testing Frameworks (e.g. TestNG)
● Incorporating automation into CI/CD, preferably Jenkins
● Developing infrastructures and tools from scratch
● Excellent system diagnostic, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
● Load & Performance testing and tools
● Familiarity with test design in Integration and system level
● High proficiency in English
● Experience in configuring, building, and working with orchestration technologies
● Experience in building and working with Docker containers
● Experience working with Dockers/K8S
● Experience working with message brokers (e.g. RabbitMQ/Kafka)
● Elasticsearch experience
● UI testing