At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
The Ecosystem team is looking for super talented and motivated developers, both senior and junior in terms of their experience, to join our team and help us create this software distribution super highway. You need to be innovative and have out of the box thinking, to meet the design and technical challenges required to create this new world of liquid software.
As a Software Developer in JFrog you will…
- Develop high-quality, testable and efficient code in Go, Java, TypeScript and potentially other programming languages
- Initiate and promote new ideas and innovations that may evolve overtime into new products or features in our existing JFrog products
- Use and integrate with multiple frameworks and technologies
- Collaborate, deliver and work on improving open source components with developers from all around the world
- Become an expert in JFrog's domain while promoting the value JFrog brings to the world
To be a Software Developer in JFrog you need…
- At least 2 years of experience in software development / experience with developing and managing self-owned software components
- BSc in Computer science or software education experience in the IDF
- Deep knowledge and understanding of design patterns, data structures, and software design methodologies
- Quick and enthusiastic learner with the ability to learn new and unfamiliar frameworks and technologies
- Passion for technology